is this possible with team speak?

Ok just bought a new program off steam called fantasy grounds which let u play and run pnp games online. It doesnt have a sound output so people communicate through ingame text or through programs such as team speak.

Now the question is ask is, can u have 2 different users on 1 pc and one user to talk in and the other user to play music with? Reason why i ask is because the games i run at my house, background music is very important and want to play background music through team speak as a seperate user. That way if people dont want to listen to the music they can simply mute the user the music is coming in and still be able to listen to me.

Is this even possible and if so please tell me how its done.

Moved to gaming section, as gamers are more likely to use for teamspeak ;)

I've used it myself every now and then (as well as raidcall).

Teamspeak 3 has app specific settings for audio devices, so you can select sound and sound recording device independently of your windows settings.

In short, I use my usb audio device (an external amplifier gadget) for headset and mic, standard soundcard for speakers, so I can get speech in my headset and game sound in the speakers.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

What he wants to do though is to input audio from two sources at the same time.

Have one audio input the background music, which he'll basically be streaming to the whole gaming group, while normal speech will be inputed separatly.

Haven't tried doing anything like that before...

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Oh, yeah. Didn't read it properly. Oops :blush:

So effectively add an extra user to the server that is the "jukebox"?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein