Load early PS3 saves

chilli_green

Question

Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked before and if so please direct me to the relevant topic.

I was just wondering if there is any way with Stick of Truth on the PS3 to load save games earlier than the three checkpoints available on the "load" menu? I wasn't sure if they might be tucked away elsewhere in the PS3 storage somewhere.

I am currently at Clyde's Tower but I read that there are quests like the Zombie Hunting challenge that you can only do before beating Clyde. Unfortunately I didn't realise this and I'm now stuck - the earliest save game I can load is just as I enter Clyde's garden, but I can't go back into the house.

Alternatively is there any other way to just leave the battle at Clyde's back onto the street before entering the tower?

2 answers to this question

Ah well. It'd be nice to be able to get everything on the first play through but I guess it's a pretty short game on the whole and it does give an incentive to go back in a few months and try a different character class to get all the collectibles.

I just hope they make some DLC - I don't see why with this game's graphics engine/game layout they couldn't make whole further episodes/quest packs.