Let's make a comprehensive list of everything in the game so far that has been Backer Made.

Obviously, this will be filled in over time, but for now, I think we can get started with a few of the Backer Portraits and the Celestial Sapling.

The rules are simple. We post images and/or name of people, places, and things such as:

pe-backer-portrait-combined-580.jpg

LARS WESTERGREN                                          UNKNOWN

pe-backer-inn-580.jpg

CELESTIAL SAPLING ---- UNKNOWN

pe-backer-portrait02-509.jpg

UNKNOWN

And then we fill it in as needed. 

Edited by Bryy

The backer portraits are excellent, they portray characters with deep personalities.. although the blue guy doesn't strike me much as a barbarian (IF he is one, that is what I read in some forum). I know, barbarians laugh as well, like normal people ( :p ) and if that portrait actually captures the most of him (an extrovert, loud person) I am OK with it.

And OMG, the Celestial Sapling Inn/Bar is sooooo good- I'd love to have my drinks in such a place ! 

*edit*: typo

Edited by constantine

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

the blue guy doesn't strike me much as a barbarian (IF he is one, that is what I read in some forum). I know, barbarians laugh as well, like normal people ( :p ) and if that portrait actually captures the most of him (an extrovert, laud person) I am OK with it.

I'd listen to him saying "I lift things up then put them down", or go to any chopper he directed me to.

• Like 3

The Druid guy, I'd take him as a companion. He seems so wise and confident and determined to his cause. That's the kind of people I'd like alongside me, not people with a sheet-load of issues (like freaking Anomen!!)

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

The Druid guy, I'd take him as a companion. He seems so wise and confident and determined to his cause. That's the kind of people I'd like alongside me, not people with a sheet-load of issues (like freaking Anomen!!)

I actually like Anomen.

I avoided him for so many years because everyone complained about him. So when I did a run with BG2:EE I took him along anyway and I actually liked his story arc. Though I had a male char, so I didn't do his romance, maybe that is where the issue lies?

But I'm getting off topic here.

Is the items and NPC:s supposed to be on this list too?

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

Chaos Theory --- Foregiveness

Being mysterious about what it actually is. Could be armor or a weapon.

Bryy ---- Kroze the Crowmaster

Orlan. Wrote his description as the classic Crazy Guy with Mysterious Mystery archetype.

EDIT: Mine at least is based on nobody contacting me to change anything.

Edited by Bryy

The examples shown so far, are the only ones we have seen from the game. We'll have to patiently wait for anything else.

Well, we could reveal our own contributions, no?

Never! I'd rather have Tim Cain choke me to death with chocolate chip cookies.

The examples shown so far, are the only ones we have seen from the game. We'll have to patiently wait for anything else.

Well, we could reveal our own contributions, no?

Never! I'd rather have Tim Cain choke me to death with chocolate chip cookies.

I show mine, if you show yours? :w00t:

Bryy: Can't you check with the mods if it somehow is possible to edit the original post? It will be hard to track all the backer content when the thread grows larger.

Edited by Mannock

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

My memorial:

"We always wonder what can be done to make a difference in this world. Well, here is what I did. The smallest of actions, sometimes lead to something as big as this. Be a hero, make a difference today."

• Like 1

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

Oh, I do have a memorial stone. it's so bad, I shall post it here. I have posted it somewhere else, too.

Listen to secrets he did

For his knowledge people bid
A master spy was he
And his intel was worth the fee
Known by name but not by face
He could infiltrate any place

Oh, I do have a memorial stone. it's so bad, I shall post it here. I have posted it somewhere else, too.

Listen to secrets he did

A master spy was he

That's better than what I would have done with it.  Mine would read.

"He was kicked in the head...

until he was dead....

Nyahahahahahahahahaha"

• Like 3

Listen to secrets he did

A master spy was he

I actually really like this.  I didn't back high enough to make one but if I did it would be along the lines of the tombstone you could read in the graveyard of QFGIV

"Michael Med, bumped his head,

In another mans bed, now he's dead.

.......RIP"

All read by John Rhys-Davies no less

As far as I know these websites contributed Backer Inn's:

RPGCodex

NeoGAF (they have an Inn in Defiance Bay)

GameBanshee? (did they hit their goal)

I think RPGWatch did as well, and couple other communities I either forgot or didn't know about

I did not contribute to the campaign, those that did are keeping tight lips about it. To be honest I would have preferred an Enemy Codexian Adventuring Party that would be the hardest fight in the game ;) But they changed from that to an Inn.