Late backer reward question.

^ Isn't it counter-productive to directly address someone you're ignoring?

8). I jest. Just for giggles. Honestly, it's just courtesy to let someone know you've put them on the ignore list, however they translate that communication (as hostile or what-have-you).

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

All I know is that the sixteen accounts I have on my ignore list resulted in a generally more pleasant and insightful reading experience. :)

Edited by rjshae
  • Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I still don't get it. It's an in game achievement and item for being a backer at the time. The same as nobody can't request Blizzard to hand out those achievements when they were current 3 years ago. And there's many examples of other games where you may have received an in game item (eg. World of Tanks beta tank) or achievement during that specified time. The time has passed.

I don't post a lot (only here for the PoE updates), but dear God, how small-minded can you and Bryy be? Yes It's an kickstarter only item, but maybe (maayybbeee, Just maaaayyyybeeeee) some players want to collect all the items ingame? Is it that hard to comprehend?? Come on, I thought you at least had a 3-digit IQ to understand that.

Well, as I see it, for those who are not Kickstarter backers the item efficiently doesn't exist in-game (in-their-copy-of-game). Compare with, say, games where different editions have different content (such as Final Fantasy X).

And ~50% people have IQ not greater than 100 (by the very nature of IQ), you know?

• Like 1

I still don't get it. It's an in game achievement and item for being a backer at the time. The same as nobody can't request Blizzard to hand out those achievements when they were current 3 years ago. And there's many examples of other games where you may have received an in game item (eg. World of Tanks beta tank) or achievement during that specified time. The time has passed.

I don't post a lot (only here for the PoE updates), but dear God, how small-minded can you and Bryy be? Yes It's an kickstarter only item, but maybe (maayybbeee, Just maaaayyyybeeeee) some players want to collect all the items ingame? Is it that hard to comprehend?? Come on, I thought you at least had a 3-digit IQ to understand that.

Well, as I see it, for those who are not Kickstarter backers the item efficiently doesn't exist in-game (in-their-copy-of-game). Compare with, say, games where different editions have different content (such as Final Fantasy X).

And ~50% people have IQ not greater than 100 (by the very nature of IQ), you know?

Well there you have it, the explanation for the rising popularity of shows like Jersey Shore, Geordie Shore or any other fake reality MTV shows.

I don't mind though, because I need these people (when I become the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company) to clean my toilets (bry interested?).

two questions pop to mind here (and they're not rethorical; i'd genuinely like to see someone answer them):

has anyone actually backed the project solely because of the exclusive ingame trinket? (i.e. the item was the tipping point that made him/her pledge - he wouldn't do it otherwise)

does anyone get any enjoyment from having an exclusive in-game item? (consequentially being pleased by the fact that some other people don't have the item)

my biased, speculatory and un-informed answer to the first question would be: "no," making the exclusive digital thingie in a medium, where reproduction costs practically nothing, more absurd than even day 1 DLCs are. it was a nice gesture, but unncessary.

Edited by sesobebo