So I've been playing Kotor 2 for a while, and every thing has always gone smoothly...of course until I wanted to dink around with mods. Long story short, I was playing through the game with mods, until I got to Korriban. I had the M4-78 mod installed, but I guess for some reason it never worked. it worked perfectly except that the planet would never show up on the galaxy map, and T3 didn't have anything helpful to say. So I deleted everything from my override folder and reinstalled the mods I was using, minus M4-78. this worked fine, everything went back to normal, except Master Kavar isn't contacting me now. (Onderon was my 3rd planet, Korriban was last). So does anyone know how I could fix this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I've been playing Kotor 2 for a while, and every thing has always gone smoothly...of course until I wanted to dink around with mods. Long story short, I was playing through the game with mods, until I got to Korriban. I had the M4-78 mod installed, but I guess for some reason it never worked. it worked perfectly except that the planet would never show up on the galaxy map, and T3 didn't have anything helpful to say. So I deleted everything from my override folder and reinstalled the mods I was using, minus M4-78. this worked fine, everything went back to normal, except Master Kavar isn't contacting me now. (Onderon was my 3rd planet, Korriban was last). So does anyone know how I could fix this?

you must trigger a plot flag using KSE 3.3.3