KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back

Rosbjerg

What is this travesty? A thread dedicated to pix of hot women, without any pix of hot women. Shame on you!

Fortunately, my emergency stash is always well supplied:

sofia-vergara-1998.jpg

sofia-vergara-1998.jpg

• Like 2

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Since the wailing has reached the heavens...  I shall spend a quick 10 minutes to dive into the depths of the internet and produce:

tumblr_n4prh3iAn71qijal9o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_n36408vOWN1ro5mwro1_500.jpg

tumblr_n4qxgvSXFW1qz9pzzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n48no6sDaG1r51cg8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n4q9tje5h11qze4bjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4q9jo59Yq1qze4bjo1_1280.jpg

• Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

A little young there Malc.

Hm, looked okay to me and the source I got it from is somewhat policed. Can't find her age to be certain, yet.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

whoa, young Monica clone detected

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

c13051c2a5a5c13a6933a95e8b294d1a.jpg

11066-2c-900x900.jpg

Melanie-Iglesias-9.jpg

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Alison Brie is amazing
3104_alison_brie.jpg

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

c690bad0ce7d11e395dd0002c9db115c_8.jpg

My brain says young lady, but these damn sensor readings indicate "Yucca plant" *tap tap tap*

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

but if that isn't a selfie then... :no:

Walsingham said: