Random Sales

melkathi

The Humble Store has a Spring Sale, including flash sales.

For another 3 hours or so Saints Row IV is going dead cheap.

(so are a lot of other games)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

GOG has a indie game weekend sale

Finally picked up Machinarium which I've been meaning to get like ages, that $1.99 didn't leave much room for hesitation.

Really enjoyed Machinarium, pretty backgrounds and decent soundtrack.

See you can get all the Avernum and Geneforge games for dirt cheap. Must resist urge to buy.

Edited by Labadal

There's this game on sale on the Humble Store sale right now for $1.25 called Dominique Pamplemousse. It looks fantastic, I would have paid $5 for it in a heartbeat if I had even heard of it before this.

EDIT: Probably because I buy grapefruit anything.

Edited by babaganoosh13

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Oooh. Today's Daily Humble Bundle is rather nice. Though noticed it late, only under 3 hours left apparently:

Sacred 2 Gold Edition

Saint's Row the Third

Saints Row 2 and Risen 2

Pay more than sixsumthin:

SR3 DLC pack.

and loads of other stuff...

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Banner Saga is $15 on Humble Indie ATM... personally, I probably wait a bit more...

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Banner Saga is $15 on Humble Indie ATM... personally, I probably wait a bit more...

I have so much other stuff to play. This time I'll really try not to buy anything. Honest!

GreenMan Gaming (GMG) has XCOM 75% off.

I have a love-hate relationship with the game. I find it is a prime example of "dumbed down for console", haing everything streamlined, with fancy abilities and a simpler action system. But it is pretty  and I like my troopers in the game a lot :)

Strategy First sale on Steam.

It means some realy nice old games are going dead cheap.

Sacred Gold -85% -> 1.49

Ghost Master -> 0.49

Among others.

Democracy 3 50% off on steam

Dawn of War franchise sale 50% off on steam

And just for Drudanae they are also selling the Witcher 2 at 80% off again ;)

And just for Drudanae they are also selling the Witcher 2 at 80% off again ;)

Not only that, but it now has a Linux version.  This, along with GOG's impending Linux support, all but confirms The Witcher 3: The Badassery of Bearded Geralt (Alternate title: The Witcher 3: Bearded Geralt Sexes Up the Ladies) coming to Linux.

:dancing:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

• 2 weeks later...

GMG summer sale starts today 'till 13th.

Summer voucher code for an additional 10% off:

IFDSUM-MERSAL-E10OFF valid until 10am UTC on Monday 9th June.

Topware has some bundle sales going.

They are mostly older gamers, but there are some good ones among them that are well worth it.

RPG Bundle (6,69 €) :

Two Worlds, Two Worlds 2, Enclave, Knight Shift, Jagged Alliance 2, Gorky 17, Septerra Core

RTS Bundle (5,18 €) :

Earth 2140, Earth 2150, Earth 2160, WW2: Panzer Claws, WW3: Black Gold, Planets Under Attack

I really loved the Eart 21** series. Wasn't a fan of Two Worlds 2 and regreted buying it.

COH2 is on sale on Green Man Gaming for like 66%, and there are vouchers giving you 10% more off, so you ought to rush to that site and enjoy some RTS excitement and some masterful sound mixing! :)

EDIT: Scratch that! The sale's apparently over! My bad. :/

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

• 2 months later...