Random Sales

melkathi

Humble Store End of Summer Sale.

For another 12 hours they have the first Warlock game for free.

Also GoG birthday sale started today.

Picked up Prison Architect from Humble. My third early access game but screw it, I love these type of games and the price is right. Once Rimworld jumps on early access and gets a sale I'm going to get that too.

Receiver is one of the better shooters out there, even though it's a game made for a 48-hour challenge. still puts most shooters to shame

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

The free game for today on the Humble Store is "Receiver"

Nice! Also picked up EU4 for 8 bucks

I think I still have a gift code for the Pruple Phoenix DLC left over from Gamescom if you want it for EUIV

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Was clearing out my spamfolder and noticed that Topware was giving away free Steam keys for

Knights & Merchants

Enclave

East India Trading Company

The email was from the 16th. To get the games you need to register at dlh.net a site I have no experience with, so I don't know if you want or want not to try if the offer is still going.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Was clearing out my spamfolder and noticed that Topware was giving away free Steam keys for

Knights & Merchants

Enclave

East India Trading Company

The email was from the 16th. To get the games you need to register at dlh.net a site I have no experience with, so I don't know if you want or want not to try if the offer is still going.

I got them all a while back, well, Knights and Merchants last week. DLH I think is just a german gaming site. I get emails with some gaming news every couplevweeks since I signed up.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Greenman Gaming has loads of deals right now - 23-25% vouchers nested into vouchers. If you do them all in the right order, (and I got a loyalty one as well), you can get fantastic deals on digital downloads.

I've grabbed Civ: Beyond Earth and Dragon Age: Inquistion on pre-purchase this way. :)

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Child of Light 50% off on Steam.

A must buy for any RPGfan

Even if UPLay for many like a No-no may seem

Though if the Golem DLC is not included in the sale

That would be mean.

(Child of Light has score 90% on the much respected BruceVC gaming barometer (what do you mean BruceVC hasn't played it???))

20% off GMG voucher

VBHGBM-JS2VN9-0J5OFM

Deal of the day is DX:HR DC for 4 bucks

I wish you could combine vouchers and credit, because I have almost $10 in credit from Playfire and no money on my credit cards or bank accounts.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Thanks for the heads-up, this is a big saving for me! Based on my what I've seen my friends playing it, I still think the old X-Com 3: Apocalypse is the best X-Com, but for free, I'm willing to give it a try. :p

• Like 1

The Seven Blunders/Roots of Violence: Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character. Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle. (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi)

Let's Play the Pools Saga (SSI Gold Box Classics)

Pillows of Enamored Warfare -- The Zen of Nodding

can't figure out how to get that 80% off voucher. got the achievement, but not sure where the voucher will be sent to

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Sid Meiers' Civilization Beyond Earth (with Exoplanets Map Pack DLC)  Key for Steam is on sale at OzGameShop for $49.99 Aus.  which is about $43.75 US.  Sale ends in about 18 hours from the time of this post.  Not sure how cheap that is but Beyond Earth is priced at $89.99 on steam.

OzGameShop

Edited by mute688