Party resources... Nostalgia  :)

*snatches the disco ball and confetti away from the Rogue.*

"Stop wasting our party resources!" 8)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Party resources... Nostalgia  :)

*snatches the disco ball and confetti away from the Rogue.*

"Stop wasting our party resources!" 8)

*groan* That's an Adler-killer right there.

• Like 1

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html

Because of the changes to resting, the crafting UI is launched from the inventory panel.  You can't craft during combat, but otherwise there are no restrictions on when you can do it.

My dreams of being Ye Olden Tyme Michael Weston are dead now.

This is certainly a nice simplified resting mechanic we can all get behind!

Nice to get back to the forums after a short absence and read all this :)

• Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

A warm welcome back! :)

And yeah, Josh has been busy posting some amazing info. Check out the most recent stuff in the heraldry thread in the general subforum. 

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

will do, I tend to read...everything. So I'll get back up to date during today.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.