KotOR 2 @ E3

You bet. I hear Lucas is going to dish out a lot of money for the presentations.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Can we expect to see more details, high-res screens and video at this year's E3?

I expect a some high-res screens, a trailer and ofcourse the official announcement by Lucasarts. An in-game trailer could be released as an x-mas gift to the community in december.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Why was the music lackluster? Believe it or not but that is SW music and will forever remain.

When I say lackluster I don't necessarily mean bad. I just don't think it felt like a Star Wars score, except for the famous music at the start! Korriban was the most dramatic to me because that reflected the situation. It gave you a sense of dread which suits Korriban perfectly. The other themes I can't even remember.

I can only imagine this means jedi booth babes and sparklers

Booth babes in Princess Leia costumes ? :)

Speaking of the music, yes, Korriban was the most athmospheric of the bunch. I couldn't get rid of the feeling, that I was shopping in a supermarket when walking around Ahto city :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

For me, KotOR had tons of music that was memorable like: "Bastila Shan", "Dantooine Outback", "Taris Upper city" and "Ahto city". You can get the whole soundtrack from here: http://soundtracks.mixnmojo.com

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well, I guess it depends on someone's taste. Of course, I'm still waiting for Jeremy Soule to beat his TES scores (no matter they're in MIDI). Speaking of scores, where is BIS

I have nothing special to say here.

I couldn't get rid of the feeling, that I was shopping in a supermarket when walking around Ahto city

They reused the Korriban theme in Ahto city? That's sick! Those fish heads have a lot to answer for.

They reused the Korriban theme in Ahto city? That's sick! Those fish heads have a lot to answer for.

:p No, I think that he's saying there's this weird sound effect in Ahto that has this super market feel to it :)

P.S. Cool signature; simple but effective

I have nothing special to say here.

I can only imagine this means jedi booth babes and sparklers

Booth babes in Princess Leia costumes ? :)

Speaking of the music, yes, Korriban was the most athmospheric of the bunch. I couldn't get rid of the feeling, that I was shopping in a supermarket when walking around Ahto city :p

lol, I am gonna die of laughter if I see a "Leia" booth babe with the hair and eveything :p

Now if they had something like Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines booth had before ;) ...

TBH I can't think of many tracks of Mr. Soule's of late that I thought were great, liked Bastila's Theme and a few others but I can't remember them off hand, I think one of them was in the credits ... well part of a track in the credits anyway ...