Cut-Scenes Lag Behind Audio

ledbetterman

Question

While playing on PC (i7-950 @ 3.07ghz, GTX 770, 6gb RAM), I have come across frustrating visual lag only in cutscenes.

The scene will begin, and the audio will play out as normal. The visuals however appear to be in slow motion, with the mouths of the characters animating several seconds slower than the dialog. The animation completes, and the cutscene continues. It's annoying enough for me to discontinue playing.

Has anyone else had this issue? Any suggestions on how to rectify it? (I've attempted lowering settings, changing my audio settings in windows and all other hotfixes suggested online... doesn't seem to be a mainstream issue).

The game itself is installed on a secondary HDD through Steam. Might attempt to reinstall on C:\, which is an SSD.

1 answer to this question

I have EXACTLY the same problem, and I couldn't find the answer anywhere else. I'm with this issue for a long time already but now it's pissing me off. Have you found a solution for this? I asked in other foruns, all I could find was people with the same problem, but no answers at all. All threads like this are simply ignored by everyone. There isn't at least ONE person around here who can fix this? I really want to play this game.