Kickstarter Backer Badge 2

It seems I do not have my Kickstarter badge, yet. Then again, I haven't heard about the system to tell that you've paid extra during the kickstarter to get into the beta, either.

edit: Scratch that, I already did, I simply forgot, me idiot.

Edited by wickermoon

Yay, my badge :3

• 2 weeks later...

I was the one who got Chris Avellone (& co.) to sing Don't Stop Believin' on the promise of donating $50 if he did. Then I donated way more cause that BOSS went above and beyond and got everyone to sing with him.

But I only pop in here every so often so I've no idea if I got dat K, hence why I'm posting here to find out. If I don't, fix pls. Or don't, it's no biggie. :D  I got my karaoke song, I don't need more.

You do not have the Backer badge either. Have you completed the Pledge Management process?

This is a hella late reply cause I'm good at only popping in periodically, but I just did that thingie.

And look, I have a badge now. My life now has meaning.

Edited by Longknife
  • Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Since I like to start new games fresh without reading too much about them ahead of time, I've just been saving the update emails to read later, so I didn't realize I needed to confirm my backer order on the website until today! So now I'm posting just to see if the badge shows up.

This is a test to see if the icons for Silver Backer and VIP Backer Badges show up.

• I'm missing the Green K for backing from Kickstarter. Backed at $110 or more level. My Profile states the following:
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer Badge
    Silver Backer
  • Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Badge
  • - Thanks.

oo