Kickstarter Backer Badge 2

I haven't posted enough to be automatically approved/post more than 5 times pr day so I don't know if I have the badge or not.

I want a barbarian yelling "SNEAK ATTACK!" as he comes charging.

If you do not have at least the Backer badge it usually means you did not fully complete the pledge management process. If you feel you have, please drop a PM to Fionavar and they will get you fixed up.

Thanks Gfted1! I had NOT finished the form fully. *facepalm* heh

• Like 1

I was the one who got Chris Avellone (& co.) to sing Don't Stop Believin' on the promise of donating $50 if he did. Then I donated way more cause that BOSS went above and beyond and got everyone to sing with him.

But I only pop in here every so often so I've no idea if I got dat K, hence why I'm posting here to find out. If I don't, fix pls. Or don't, it's no biggie. :D  I got my karaoke song, I don't need more.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I was the one who got Chris Avellone (& co.) to sing Don't Stop Believin' on the promise of donating $50 if he did. Then I donated way more cause that BOSS went above and beyond and got everyone to sing with him.

But I only pop in here every so often so I've no idea if I got dat K, hence why I'm posting here to find out. If I don't, fix pls. Or don't, it's no biggie. :D  I got my karaoke song, I don't need more.

You do not have the Backer badge either. Have you completed the Pledge Management process?

• 2 weeks later...

My badges are listed in my profile but don't show up on the side. My status is listed as "OK" on the pledge management page.

Pledge management is a four step process that will display "Your order is complete and will be shipped later this year. Stay tuned for a future backer update with more details." when you have completed the final step. If done correctly you will also see the amount you pledged and below that you should see "Total credit available: $0.00"

If you do not see these results you may not have completed the pledge management process. If you feel you have finished the pledge management process then please send a PM to Fionavar and they will get you straightened out.

My badges are listed in my profile but don't show up on the side. My status is listed as "OK" on the pledge management page.

Pledge management is a four step process that will display "Your order is complete and will be shipped later this year. Stay tuned for a future backer update with more details." when you have completed the final step. If done correctly you will also see the amount you pledged and below that you should see "Total credit available: $0.00"

If you do not see these results you may not have completed the pledge management process. If you feel you have finished the pledge management process then please send a PM to Fionavar and they will get you straightened out.

Thanks for the reply; it appears that the process wasn't completed after all, even though I'm positive I had done it before. Oh well, all fixed now!

• Like 1