Armageddon in US

obyknven

I just leave this here.

The USGS is lying to you, censoring, downgrading, and deleting earthquakes. The only question is why? Yellowstone and the mantle has risen by ten inches. Some call this a breath which is normal but what, other then the obvious, motives would they have for suppressing data? The New Madrid Fault is Due for a large Earthquake and everyone is reporting large sounding Booms. That is strange. But why are they hiding these smaller quakes? I understand they dont want to create panic, but at what cost?
Stay At The Ready...

http://youtu.be/gMNAeZIeZhQ

http://youtu.be/VR1bg_Yf0T4

• Like 1

Hooray... we're finally going to die! All this waiting around was getting dull. Oh, wait. This is an Oby thread. Whew, I almost took this seriously.

:lol:

If it does happen it will be all George Bush's fault!

• Like 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I think my chair just moved! ... no, wait, it was just my cat rubbing it's chin against the legs. Never mind.

• Like 4
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Was my first thought when I read the news about the quake.  One of oby's better threads, in any case.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Quiet, Oby.  You can't be so loud with your truthing or THEY will hear you.  You don't want THEM to hear you.  You're not safe from THEM, even is the seemingly safe, comfortable, completely 100% non-corrupt confines of Russia.  THEIR reach extends everywhere.  EVERYWHERE!

eye-hand-horus-illuminati-indie-Favim.co

• Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks