Kindergartner Quest

Kill0byte

Question

On your next patch, could you guys fix the issue where you can't get the Kindergartner at Mister Slave's house after the alien invasion? I've been running around trying to find the final kid and I finally looked up a guide that lists all the locations, only to find I can't complete the quest now. I really hate having unfinished quests in my quest log. :)

7 answers to this question

Is this an issue, or is it intentional that the kindergartner doesn't stay after stuff goes exploding in the air?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I'm not sure.. but it seems weird to me they would intentionally make it so the quest can't be completed, especially since all the other children can still be found in their respective places. Seems like some kind of an oversight to me.

Well it does seem strange I agree; I don't really think its intentional but I guess it could be.

Unfortunately I'm not sure what else to suggest at this point.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Well it does seem strange I agree; I don't really think its intentional but I guess it could be. Unfortunately I'm not sure what else to suggest at this point.

You'd think the kindergardners don't sleep outside overnight so it makes sense for the quest to be missable but if the others stay in their places this might be a bug.....still not sure though because A LOT of stuff is missable as per game design, not bugs.....chinpokomon, other side quests, weapons, armor, friends....etc.

1zq6793.jpg

Unfortunately the only kid I've ever not gotten on the first day was the one in the sewer you can't get to until the second day - which makes me think they had to know you oculdn't complete it in one day (heck I suppose you might not even trigger it until day 2) so I think its a bug upon reflection. Still can't guess what you can do to fix it...

Unfortunately the only kid I've ever not gotten on the first day was the one in the sewer you can't get to until the second day - which makes me think they had to know you oculdn't complete it in one day (heck I suppose you might not even trigger it until day 2) so I think its a bug upon reflection. Still can't guess what you can do to fix it...

Actually you can get him on the 1st day and I HAVE got him on the first day because he is immediately on the right after you go down the ladder from the street level before you have to use the alien probe to teleport across the gap. Getting that kid is the only thing you can do in the sewers in the 1st day.

1zq6793.jpg

Yeah, I'm confused, for some reason I keep wanting to put that kid on the other side of the teleport gap.