UFO Anal Probe Button Mashing

Princess Kenny

Question

So I made it to the UFO anal probing scene in South Park: The Stick of Truth (PC/Steam version). Well the first anal probe was about 4 clicks in button mashing. But the second probe was... well... WHAT THE **** BRA! I can't even get to 10% on the meter! It is so hard for me! And i cant move on in the game till i get past it. Anybody, forum users and developers, give me anything likes tips and help and cheats and etc! Anything! Please!!!

4 answers to this question

I hear its harder on the PC than the console. On the console, I had to pretty much reposition my hand so I could slam the button as fast as I could with one finger to get it to work. I couldn't keep my hand like I was normally using the controller.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

This has been a huge problem for lots of people since this games launch. On all platforms. Obsidian's response has been : We know about it. We feel your pain. We've got your money. Wait for the patch. Bloody rubbish!

What, outside of rebalancing the game with the patch, are you expecting Obsidian to do?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man