South Park stick of truth expansion packs

Hello,Obsidian,I would like to congratulate you for your recent release of the stick of truth game,and would really appreciate if you could say when does this game will release an expansion pack it would be quite awsome to get new missions and new side quests .

Also multiplayer possibilities would be a much more achievement .I know it might be to soon to put this question but surely would be quite "kewl" ....mkaaay ...

• Like 1

Expansion packs, DLC, sequels and generally more South Park to play would be amazing, Obsidian you have my full support in this. But multiplayer, **** NO!!! This game just like every other truly great game worth playing is single player and that should be where it stays. Any form of multiplayer is an enormous waste of resources, time and money that amount to nothing more than greatly diminishing a game's potential.

• Like 1

1zq6793.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't get me wrong - I don't need local multiplayer, I wouldn't use it and it's kind of silly. But it would be pretty easy to impliment.

Or you could, you know, just past the controller to the bloke next to you when it's the other character's turn.

Failing Fallout:

The tale of an average Joe making his way in the Mojave: Failing Fallout New Vegas

The tale of an average Joe forced out into the Capital Wasteland: Failing Fallout 3

• 3 weeks later...

I would LOVE to see expansions for this game. I know I read somewhere the creators of South Park haven't planned on any, but I think this game already has the angle to allow for multiple expansions based! Below I list a way I would love to see DLC implemented!

I truly believe that the STICK OF TRUTH itself can be used in any of the childrens games that they play. Ok great. So how can this apply to DLC?

I would simply change what game the kids are playing, and even reset the points back down to lvl 1 FOR THAT GAME ONLY as to not have to worry about max level caps in the future. The next DLC i would LOVE to see is when the kids play COON AND FRIENDS. That's an entire different setting, with a different story all together, with many possibilities, including using the STICK OF TRUTH as a key item in that game setting (which can easily be done!) and allowing we the players to delve into an entire different storyline with new settings like denver, ethiopia, washington dc W/E right, all the while keeping up to a similar angle they used in this original game (can't discuss here due to spoilers). As players, this would allow us to pick different classes, even mock super hero classes to fit the story line, and take it from there at a fresh level 1 to what ever max level they feel appropriate. It could easily have enough in the DLC to make another 12+ hour content in game, totally worth playing!

• 1 month later...