Missing/Duplicated Saves (360 S-model)

babaganoosh13

Question

Hi,

i downloaded the newest patch for my 360 on Saturday. Things were still seemingly okay then. I played both my old character first achievement hunting (manually saving twice afterwards) and my new character after that for a little bit with whom I manually saved once afterwards. All of these saves are on my 350GB official MS HDD.

When I got home (which doesn't have internet) and I loaded it up, all of a sudden I noticed some manual saves were duplicated (there was 3 of the new save with the old character when there should have only been 2. Also, some of my older saves were duplicated) while others disappeared (the last save I made with my new character as well as some of my older saves.) It was almost like it overwrite some saves and replace them with others.

(Where I was in game - what bug meant to me - not really necessary for recreating bug)

The big problem with this is that the only save that remained with my new character was one from just before I had to go rescue Clyde from the school, meanwhile where I was supposed to have a save right before I went to Taco Bell for the first time. The big problem with this is that it was once again a very thorough gameplay to get the 1 chinokomon I missed on the first playthrough, as well as the hording achievement and getting all the friends. I was doing everything I could at the beginning of the second day so I didn't have to fight nazi zombies along the way so some significant time was spent there.

(end of that)

I played my new character again but from the only spot I had left for a tiny bit. I decided to save over one of the 3 from the newest ones from the old character and quit the game.

When I went to play the game again, the only thing that happened was the save I made with the new character dissapeared. Also, 2 saves of the old character at that point remained (as it should have been - but just noting it didn't re-duplicate again.)

I never bothered putting my saves on the 4GB area, or on the cloud (because I can't access them from home.)

I never had any real problems before the new patch.

Thanks.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

1 answer to this question

There's over 120GB free. Hard drive space shouldn't be an issue. I'm playing the disc version installed on the HD.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.