South Park and The Magic Master Game, a blast from the Past

As much as i enjoy South park: The Stick of Truth, i cant help but to be reminded of an amazing fanmade game of south park, called South park And The Magic Master.

it was a Klick & Play made game back in the 90s or very early 2000s. The game was uploaded on HappyPuppy.com

But since the website is now gone, the game is also gone in existance.

The only trace that is left is this website http://www.bodo.com/game/q-z/magicmaster.html

wich have 1 screenshot and a broken link.

I can only recall how the game was by memory, but it is fuzzy for most part, but i can remember quite many parts from it.

You are playing as Stan, going through some epic adventure of stopping a blue colored demon  (Who becomes orange and get a extra pair of arms at the final boss battle). And the onyl way of defeating the boss, was to use some legendary sword.

Many songs used in the game was from Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy and some other games that i dont reconize(All in midi ofcorse).

Does anyone remember this game?

PS: I like to Apologies if this is the wrong section, but i coludnt find it myself lol.

• Like 1

Ah, that site has a very 90s feel to it. I tried to find the game elsewhere for you and although there are traces of it on other places on the internet, I was unable to find a place that still had it hosted. That said, I never played this game. I wish I had though. Looks like it could have been fun back in the day.

Ah, that site has a very 90s feel to it. I tried to find the game elsewhere for you and although there are traces of it on other places on the internet, I was unable to find a place that still had it hosted. That said, I never played this game. I wish I had though. Looks like it could have been fun back in the day.

Oh it was, belive me it was.

If it still was on the internet, i could have converted it for modern computers, since the games factory 2 could convert Klick & Play games.

if we are lucky enough, maybe the creator himself, or somone else who still has it, could host it somewhere.

I played one of those back in the day. It started with either Stan or Kyle on the screen, but the game creator's voice (who was clearly some 12-or-so year old kid) saying "Oh my god, they killed Kenny."

"You bastards"

How he said "you bastards" was so dang silly. There was no anger in it at all.

I never really got into the game. The kid who made the game was no Ken Silverman.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

• 6 months later...

I've been looking for the game off and on for about 4 years now. Sadly, I haven't found anything but a couple of other screenshots and dead links. Maybe it's time for one last search.

The big blue guy's name was Grantrathor, by the way. I remember because I tried many times to beat him the first time you encounter him, when you're armed with nothing but the spitball.