What will be used for sending retail package?

Unfortunately I live in russia and if u're going to use russian mail it's um... how can I put this... it's very very very very very very very very very not good. Will you use DHL or some delivery services which actually deliver?

No idea where to post questions like this. So posted here.

Or maybe it's possible to switch to getting digital key instead of all this potential mess with sending retail packages?

Edited by Varithus

Obsidian probably can't actually answer that (at least not now), since it will be Paradox that handles the physical distribution.

All of the kickstarter reward tiers that included a boxed copy also include a digital copy, and if you didn't already pay for that you could just get the game from gog.com or steam.

But surely Russia has some sort of registered mail or other reliable delivery service. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

But surely Russia has some sort of registered mail ...

That's exactly why I'm afraid I'll never get physical copy :) This russian post is uber stupid and not working properly. And can give ya rocks instead of device or whatever u ordered. But thanks for the info. Hopefully Obsidian will clear this issue.