Douchebag, seriously, get your ass on the catapult.

rubthisway

Question

I'm stuck on the front lobby of the school. I farted on the barrier (there's a sentence I never expected to type out) that covered the entrance, but I can't exit and Cartman only tells me to get on the catapult. As I haven't got a single savegame I can return to this predicament has made a very sad panda out of me.

7 answers to this question

Look at the back of the room and you'll see the catapult Butters was using to launch fire balls at you with some stuff on fire.....go next to it and press the interaction button(X on PS3, A on 360 or whatever it is PC players use as an alternative), this will launch the fire balls at the main door and set some stuff on fire. Then you can fart on that fire to blast it open so that your friends can enter and they'll unlock the door Butters escaped through.

1zq6793.jpg

Look at the back of the room and you'll see the catapult Butters was using to launch fire balls at you with some stuff on fire.....go next to it and press the interaction button(X on PS3, A on 360 or whatever it is PC players use as an alternative), this will launch the fire balls at the main door and set some stuff on fire. Then you can fart on that fire to blast it open so that your friends can enter and they'll unlock the door Butters escaped through.

I have farted on the main door, and my friends have entered. Now I'm just stuck.

I have farted on the main door, and my friends have entered. Now I'm just stuck.

You can't go through the doors by where the catapult is? The door Butters escaped through?

1zq6793.jpg

Phew, turns out there was a path I hadn't explored yet. Butters is in my party so not sure about that door, but I was just thrown off by Cartman insisting on doing the catapult thing. The path I missed was the panning screen-flip just before the 4th grade classroom. I was just looking for marked exits/doors. *sigh*

Phew, turns out there was a path I hadn't explored yet. Butters is in my party so not sure about that door, but I was just thrown off by Cartman insisting on doing the catapult thing. The path I missed was the panning screen-flip just before the 4th grade classroom. I was just looking for marked exits/doors. *sigh*

Oh....I forgot people can....like, not side with Kyle or something.....ooops? My bad. I only fought Kyle once for the relevant trophy, beyond that siding with Wizard Fatass is inconceivable to me. I don't so much care that he's fat, it's just that he's an egotistical sociopath.....but the game doesn't really show the worst of Cartman.

1zq6793.jpg