I saw this on TVTropes:

when fully upgraded, Plagues of Egypt can: Inflict 2 stacks of bleed on all targets. Shear the armor of all targets twice. Inflict Burning on all targets. Inflict Grossed Out on all targets, inflicts Attack Down, and Defense Down on all targets, deals quite a considerable amount of damage to all targets, considering that it does all its damage via dozens of tiny hits, it can also pretty effectively blow away any armor stacks on any targets and still hurt them like hell, and as if that wasn't enough, it also inflicts Attack UP and Defense UP on your party. Not enough? Slap an armor patch that heals you on every hit, and another that restores PP on every heal, along with the perk that replenishes PP on every heal, and this ability WILL COMPLETELY HEAL YOU TO FULL, AND RESTORE YOUR PP TO MAX allowing you to use this ON EVERY TURN. Yes that's right, put 3 different dots on the enemy, destroy their defenses, lower their attack, deal massive damage, boost your own stats, completely heal yourself, and still spammable every turn. It requires lvl 14 to completely unlock but once you do, all non-boss battles are over in 1 turn, and every boss battle, even Al Gore himself, are over at most in 4 or 5 turns. Mix this with the other 2 Gamebreaking abilities of the jew class (Jew-jitsu and Whirling Dreidel) and we may as well call this class a God-Mode Sue.

So, your opinions?

Pretty much all classes are broken at level 14. Jew's not really unique in that. Though the comment does make it seem more interesting as it does a wider variety of things at once.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I had the Mage Dragon Breath maxed out with extra fire damage equipment plus the patches to heal every hit add PP every heal and add PP on fire damage, I never used a PP potion, usually would kill most average enemies in one-two rounds (dragon breath hits entire rows if you target the middle of the row) and those who weren't killed in one-two rounds usually died in their third round from the burning damage.

I actually had to be careful on the final boss fight because I kept killing the character before triggering the cut scene and had to start over.

I suspect there might be a similar method on all of the characters (my initial Thief character did a lot of damage backstabbing and IIRC there's a pp restore on bleeding damage, but there's a lot less hits in backstab so it's certainly not in the same power range).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I noticed that on my second playthrough. First playthrough I used Fighter class and didn't have much trouble. But second playthrough as Jew with mentioned perks was pretty much a god mode. You deal an attack that is super powerful and not really supposed to be every turn as it eats up almost all of your PP. But with the right perks you will regain all your PP and can easily repeat, plus the mentioned health boost as well. Considering this is the first game of this genre I played, and on Hardcore too for that matter, I was pretty much surprised about how easy it was. Not that the game isn't fun as hell, but it makes it a tad less interesting.

• 2 months later...

It seems only fair that the religious class is the one that can be tweeked into God Mode. Think about it. Besides, we are going around killing Nazi Zombies! That is reason enough to play the Jew class, even without the overkill abilities.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you saying that Jews have too much power?

lizard-250x400.jpg

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...