Music... must go on...

Gorth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esZ15n6_5JY

from the much maligned presence album. plant were in a car accident immediate before they started recording, so bonham and page had to carry the band. bonham were at his best and page managed to compliment the drummer... or at least stay the heck outta his way. is probable our favorite lz album.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

One of the sickest, fastest, most amazing instrumental jams ever.  Just 4 of the best prog musicians on the planet going 200 mph the whole time.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.