Abortion Clinic Sequence Unbeatable (XBOX 360)

LynxCerna

Question

Hi there,

You've all probably heard the same thing over and over again whether it's on the PS3 or PC, it's the same issue. 

I am stuck on the vacuuming portion of the abortion sequence; I am prompted to hold down the left trigger. However, when the vacuum is on the left side, I CAN'T do anything to stop it from sucking up Randy's gonads. I've mashed every button, I've held down the left trigger and no additional prompts came up and every time I would fail. I must have tried this 100 times before I almost smashed my controller. 

Is there anything else I can do? Or is there any patch/update coming soon that can fix this issue? I've really enjoyed the game so far and I don't want this one little part to ruin my experience. 

4 answers to this question

Left Trigger? You're supposed to hold left on the left stick, then go right with the left stick when it prompts you to. I can't remember if you go back left again after that.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Here's a Let's Play: (EDIT - I guess I should say it's NSFW)

Start at the 16 minute mark.

Edited by babaganoosh13

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.