So, the main cons of this item is that it doesn't have any patch bonuses or armor, but being able to attack again everytime you kill something is pretty awesome for 90% of the game remaining after you first get it.

It's not too hard to switch it out right before boss fights, but there's some boss fights where this item is still really useful. I strongly advise people to try it out.

So, the main cons of this item is that it doesn't have any patch bonuses or armor, but being able to attack again everytime you kill something is pretty awesome for 90% of the game remaining after you first get it.

It's not too hard to switch it out right before boss fights, but there's some boss fights where this item is still really useful. I strongly advise people to try it out.

It is great but personally I don't like mixing up costume pieces. I get free attacks by killing enemies with specific powers, beyond that I just stack negative status effects on most enemies. Broken bottle+fire upgrade = grossed out + bleeding + burning on four enemies after one action and even the bosses will suffer A LOT of damage at the end of every turn. Thousands upon thousands of damage which is basically like me getting a lot of free super-attacks every single turn. Then if you get the perks to deal extra damage on enemies that are bleeding, grossed out and burning plus the perk that increase your melee damage(not the one when you are in critically low health, just the ones that say you do more damage with melee).....you do the math. The results are devastating.

1zq6793.jpg

• 1 year later...