Grounded, sent to bed, stuck...

Gabriek

Question

I don't know if you guys even read the Steam Community page, but here's a thread about the bug I'm having.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/213670/discussions/0/558749824834473505/

This happened after I visited the Woodland Critters. I could try to not go there, but ALL of my saves are in my house, since I tried to solve it with other languages (like the Monk set that crashes the game if the language chosen is PT-BR).

Please Obsidian, so something about this, I can't even get out of my room and my mom is like a retarded non-speaking character.

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

I don't know if you guys even read the Steam Community page, but here's a thread about the bug I'm having.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/213670/discussions/0/558749824834473505/

This happened after I visited the Woodland Critters. I could try to not go there, but ALL of my saves are in my house, since I tried to solve it with other languages (like the Monk set that crashes the game if the language chosen is PT-BR).

Please Obsidian, so something about this, I can't even get out of my room and my mom is like a retarded non-speaking character.

Same exact issue. I finished Canada and went to Woodland Critters. On the way out I was grounded.  Game over... literally.

I went to the forest and my parents found me and grounded me after that I spawned in my room and then left the house. I continued to walk to Kyle's house and than when I go there my parents showed up and grounded me again this time my father tells me to go to bed. [keep in mind that I've already finished the main quest line] but when I walk to my bed it tells me that It is not letting me sleep. Then I go downstairs a Speke with my dad and he tells me to go up to bed. But i I leave the house. So basically either the bed isn't working or just a minor glitch right? Can you advance days after finishing the main quest line?

I went to the forest and my parents found me and grounded me after that I spawned in my room and then left the house. I continued to walk to Kyle's house and than when I go there my parents showed up and grounded me again this time my father tells me to go to bed. [keep in mind that I've already finished the main quest line] but when I walk to my bed it tells me that It is not letting me sleep. Then I go downstairs a Speke with my dad and he tells me to go up to bed. But i I leave the house. So basically either the bed isn't working or just a minor glitch right? Can you advance days after finishing the main quest line?

As I read, the are only 3 days and the end is the final boss fight, so no more days.

Obsidian fellas, will you ever try to fix this problem? I don't play this game for almost a month because I can't even play it. Please try to find a solution without involving us to replay the game, that wouldn't be cool since I haven't even finish the main game because of this bug.

Patch 03 is out - http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/65338-patch-notes/

According to the notes it fixes the skipped content when grounding due to being lost in the forest triggering the next day when the first day isn't finished - I'm curious if it solves this issue as well.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man