Kremlin blocks critical websites

JFSOCC

The case of PressTV would be a rather good counterpoint. Was (still is so far as I am aware) banned in the UK, in Europe, youtube and has had journalists added to ban lists. Of course, they're nasty anti west Iranians instead of nice pro western Russians, so it's just fundamentally different.

And yeah, Britain (and to be fair, others) will use anti terror legislation for whatever they can. When Iceland defaulted on its debts they and the Dutch used anti terror legislation to freeze assets.

• Like 2

If you equate stopping beheading videos and pro-terrorist propaganda with silencing every single independent news channel in a given region then I think you need a bit more fresh air.

Anyone with two peanuts in their head knows that they will use it for more then that.

Well, you just run with that logic, mate.

Must be a wild ride, living in a world where the government having a capacity to do something means they will certainly do it.

I'm trying to imagine it now, and it feels like riding a unicorn with two magic markers up my nose.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Must be a wild ride, living in a world where the government having a capacity to do something means they will certainly do it.

I'm trying to imagine it now, and it feels like riding a unicorn with two magic markers up my nose.

Well, you just run with that logic, mate.

Wut?!? O_o

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

I don't really understand why Oby is under moderation, either. He's mostly harmless.

In the old attractive women thread, some images he posted resulted in some members being bombarded with malware.

Nobody desecrates the sanctity of our hot women pic threads. Nobody.

• Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

If you equate stopping beheading videos and pro-terrorist propaganda with silencing every single independent news channel in a given region then I think you need a bit more fresh air.

Anyone with two peanuts in their head knows that they will use it for more then that.

So in your opinion criticizing Putin's who is silencing independent media and critics of government is laughable, because the "west" is censoring online hate speech, beheading videos and pro-terrorist propaganda, which you know that they will use for more then that :/ What does it says about the "peanuts count" in your head ? Edited by Mor
  • Like 3