Just beat the final boss (No healing items, no armour)

Kinda shows you they NEED to rebalance this game. Hardcore difficulty is way too easy

My load out?

-Vibro blade (for the lulz. i had +250 hp per hit equipped)

-Beer Bottle (dont remember what i had equipped)

No armour, no healing items at all, when I revived i HAD to switch characters, and I play a mage.

The game is mainly targeting the people who watch the TV show, not experienced gamers so for your average TV watching dude that doesn't/hasn't play/ed games that is a pretty hardcore difficulty. Nothing wrong with that. The greatest success of this game is pushing the boundaries and getting us one step closer to parity between all things you can possibly find on TV and all things you could possibly find in video games. Sure it's unfortunate about Europe and other areas where parts of the game were censored bu that at least informs people about which game rating systems are hypocritical, need to be condemned and shut down. 

1zq6793.jpg

Yeah this game wasn't meant to be challenging man... it's literally you playing through an entire season of South Park.

I'm pretty sure they wanted everyone to experience the entire thing as if they were just watching the show. It's game made for the hardcore fans, not hardcore gamers.

I mean I recommended this to friends that stopped gaming years ago and they plowed through it on Normal like nothing in two days of casual play, and they have a job, girlfriend...etc.

Never once heard a complaint out of them, only feedback about how hilarious the game was.

Mission accomplished I guess... they made the content accessible to everyone and that's a good thing because it gives me something gaming related to talk about.

It's a bit silly to expect a challenge from a game like this...

Again, I'll say to you what I said to someone else... Dark Souls II, it's out on 360 and PS3 right now... in a month it will be available on PC... go play that if you want to rip your pubic hair out. :) ... and you will, trust me.

The game is mainly targeting the people who watch the TV show, not experienced gamers so for your average TV watching dude that doesn't/hasn't play/ed games that is a pretty hardcore difficulty. 

Oh please. Let's not start this elitist BS.

The game is mainly targeting the people who watch the TV show, not experienced gamers so for your average TV watching dude that doesn't/hasn't play/ed games that is a pretty hardcore difficulty. 

Oh please. Let's not start this elitist BS.

Not trying to. I honestly don't care for difficulty. I don't play games for their difficulty and don't care if they're the hardest ever or easiest ever.....if I truly enjoy a game enough to do multiple playthroughs and try to get all the trophies/achievements I'll do the hardest difficulty for its trophy/achievement at some point and then revert to something easier because first and foremost to me is the story or the laughs in this case. 

I was simply pointing out that the target audience here for this game are the show's watchers.....that's pretty much fact, I don't see any point in denying it. There's no shame to be had in saying that making this game extremely hard was never an intended design feature.

Edited by Darth Trethon

1zq6793.jpg

I still think they should have a 'Gamer Hardcore' mode or something. People who don't play games but watch the show have the choice to play on easy. They should accommodate for hardcore gamers too and have an insane mode or something. Perhaps one where before a battle enemy are MUCH quicker to hit you so you barely ever are able to attack first?

I died more times against Al Gore and the secret service agents than I have in all the Paper Mario games combined. I still find all of them really fun.

If I wanted the game to be more challenging, I could fiddle around with my equipment, not use or only use weak badges, don't block...

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I forgot to say in my opening post, my strategy, which is ridiculously OP and what had me speed through the game, was

Bleed stacking

Seriously a 5 stack of bleed does HALF of a monster's hp, sometimes a third. still alot of damage. I enjoyed using the Beer Bottle + (Extra bleed stack) mods. An example is toothpick which gives 1+ bleed on hit.

The beer bottle hits 4 times, so you can easily get a 4 stack of bleed on all opponents within your very first move. this is assuming you have the 3+ bleed on hit, still op

I enjoyed the story line. And quest. I felt i was watching southpark season 18.

Now its done its shelved... Simples.

Looking at dark souls 2 now.

To me a rpg is a interactive story book that i can change. Works for me.

A fantastic story is what makes it worth it.