Jew ability Plague of Egypt disappeared

Hemokrates

Question

17 answers to this question

hey i got this one too . but mine was when i reached level 13 and upgraded my ability , in my case (mug) coz I'm a thief, i was upgrading it to tier 3 and it just can't, it just stays in tier 2 of the ability and suddenly when i got into combat, i can't pick the mug ability, it just disappeared after that. I tried loading another save and tried to upgrade the ability (back stab) and it did the same thing . it can't be upgraded and it disappeared during combat and the same applies to other abilities .
i can't find any solution for this, i thought i was alone and then i saw this post .

I have the 360 version...I guess I will go buy the PC version. Started a brand new game on the 360, different class as well, hit level 14 and poof my last ability vanishes and I cannot spend any points even when I hit 15. This is very frustrating.

Update: Just finished the Canada Quest and now a 2nd ability is gone, just leaving me three. What the heck?

Edited by dantivirus

Obviously the issue never got fixed despite being several months old. It's still happening to me, and I've played as a Jew and Mage and it still glitches out any ability upgrade from level 14 onward, also removing the ability you try to upgrade (which leads me to believe instead of upgrading, the game is setting the ability to 0 or a negative number). I can't post the affected save however because it's larger than the forum's 507KB file size limit. I did however put it on my Google drive. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2lvvdWIdpUUdk9BY2dJYkc3S2c/