New Patch Notes?

TastingKitty

Question

Got a 148-ish MB update via Steam today, and was hoping for some insight for what all the update added/fixed (as well as possible bug reports of stuff it might of added, considering the first patch breaking some chinpokomon)

7 answers to this question

Got a 148-ish MB update via Steam today, and was hoping for some insight for what all the update added/fixed (as well as possible bug reports of stuff it might of added, considering the first patch breaking some chinpokomon)

I'm not sure the first patch broke the chinpokemon. There seemed to be some problems on second playthroughs after finishing the first.

A small Steam update was released. This preps the build for the German release. We are continuing to work on additional fixes for a new patch.

I wouldn't call 140mb a small patch.

Patch notes usually include notes of what the patch actually contain... Not something so vague...

I'd like to know what was actually in it heh.

Thanks for the info...but where was it that you got that quote from? Also, it was posted a bit ago on what causes the chinpokomon glitch (which was coincidentally on my no selling playthrough) and glad to know the actual cause of it.