В игре постоянно горит сообщение - "доступно обновление"

Yoja

Question

Hello

faced with the problem:

Constantly in the top right corner of the screen lit inscription - "Update Available"

What does this mean? How can I view established the latest patch for the game or not? How  can I fix it? In "pаtchnots" says that Steam must install the update automaticaly itself ...

I playing through Steam, pre-ordering the game.

Thank you.

sorry for my bad English

post-96879-0-80408200-1394474828_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yoja

5 answers to this question

@Yoja: English please, if possible.

Google translate of above:

Hello

Actually the name of the theme the subject matter should be clear.

Constantly in the top right corner of the screen lit inscription - "Update Available"

What does this mean? How to see whether to install the latest patch for the game? How to fix it? In "potchnote" says that Steam must install the update itself ...

Playing through Steam, designed the pre-order.

Thank you.

Друг мой, это все кривые переводчики. По буржуйски там написано "Upgrade Available". И это означает не обновление игры, а всего лишь, что уровень персонажа повысился и есть нераспределенные очки навыков.

Друг мой, это все кривые переводчики. По буржуйски там написано "Upgrade Available". И это означает не обновление игры, а всего лишь, что уровень персонажа повысился и есть нераспределенные очки навыков.

Google translate:

My friend, is all curves translators. By gourmet written there "Upgrade Available". And this is not an update of the game, but only that the character level has increased and there is unallocated skill points.

спасибо тебе добрый человек. так и есть.

тему можно закрывать.

thank you good man. it is. 
topic can be closed.