I just beat my first playthrough, and did every side quest.  I loved the game, and equate it with a season of the show.  I have been watching SP since season 1 and am a huge fan of the series.  I expected to see every character from the entire series, and while some of my faves had cameos, there were alot that got left out. 

So I ask, who were your favourite South Park characters left out, and do you think we'll see them in any future DLCs or even in Stick of Truth 2?

My picks:

Starvin Marvin and the Marglars

Stan's Grandpa

The old man thats always tellin people 'ya don't wanna go up the k-14' 

Goobacks

Imaginationland!!!! (I would be so stoked for an imaginationland DLC)

Fish Stickye West

Getting Gay with Kids

George Lucas and Spielberg

Mel Gibson

The Golden PSP

Kyle's Cousin

Towelie

Some sort of cheesing/heavy metal world DLC

• Like 1

ya i agree they could totally do a superhero spinoff, but they likely wont because south park is a commentary on pop culture, and there arent any superhero rpgs of note.  with the medieval theme they can make fun of any rpg, like at the end when they call him dragonborn/dovakein.  

most of their costumes are in their closets, and you go to the professor chaos lair, so they did at least refrence it in this game

I would go with Coon and Friends for a sequel, and do questlines for recruitig the pirates and federation as DLC.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I would go with Coon and Friends for a sequel, and do questlines for recruitig the pirates and federation as DLC.

Yeah questlines for the pirates and federation struck me as a natural in context of the game (never watched the show, so can't really apply any suggestions from there).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Have a mission where you have to team up with the super best friends to do something. But for a quick addition to the game more secret stuff in the forest instead of a bunch of woodland critters as the town people keep rumouring about treasure . You know what I am saying? 

• Like 1

I'd love Craig in, but that won't happen so,

guinea pirate as a boss,

buddy skin pack: Heroes/Villains,

buddy skin pack: Minorities (includes pan flutist boy's and 'mehican' butters,

Is pip in the game, I can't find pip, if he isn't add him,

Clydes mother's ghost in Clyde's toilet,

And Towelie.

Pip is dead, you can see his memorial photo in the school in the trophy case, along with Chef, Ms Crabtree, and some ginger.

Only add Towelie if I can brutally murder him.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Pip died in the Season 14 episode "201" when Mecha-Streisand crushed him.

200 & 201 were the episodes when the celebrities had enough of South Park making fun of them so they threatened to destroy them unless they handed over Muhammad so they could get his goo to make them impervious to ridicule.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I'd definitely love to see a completely new game based around The Coon, Mysterion and so on. As for actual DLC content I'd like, there is so much stuff from all those episodes I can't even decide. I'm all for story content though, outfits and weapons don't interest me that much. I think the most interesting are the things that were cut from the game. Hippies, Vampires...that's the kind of stuff that seems most interesting.

But yeah...make a Coon and Mysterion related game.

Now that I know Pip is dead I'd love to go to hell, You'd battle demons, friend Pip, chef and clydes mum (which could lead to clyde as a buddy) and meet the antagonist of the south park movie. You could find the entrance by that lonely pointless area by kenny's house