Donating Two Memorial Stones to the Community

Sure, Khalil! :)

These two get to be entries then. The others were too blatant in their anachronism, so to speak.

Here lies The Chosen One.

No-one knows who chose him, or what they chose for.

Now here he lies forevermore.

Here lies Adahn.

Try coming back from this.

*On further inspection, the soil around this grave appears disturbed, as though something had been recently unearthed, or somehow managed to unearth itself.*

But Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms.

The time is now officially up!

There were plenty of brilliant lyrics on display here, so I had to give this choice quite some thought. After careful consideration, I’ve decided to pick a clever and solemn poem that really captures our sense of community here, especially among the PE backers. Although we all are different and diverse, we share this faith in the promise and potential of Pillars of Eternity. I’m referring to Monte Carlo’s Who Would Dream. In addition, his poem manages to rest on the pillars themselves, as it were, summarising what the setting and the game itself is all about. Monte’s lyrics will have to be shortened a bit, just like mine had to be, but I really do hope this last part makes it after the cut:

“souls all raucous

Better than dust”

It’s very beautiful and it suits the theme of souls in PE quite well.

Also, if Pandamaniac stands by his wish, this means that Monte Carlo may be the one who gets to pick the contributor of the third Memorial Stone, but it remains speculation until we have that confirmed. Thank you, all contributors! It’s been a lovely read-through. J

Confirmed :p

• Like 1

I choose 'Tep's entry.

Amentep, on 11 Mar 2014 - 4:48 PM, said:snapback.png

Valeska the Actress

There was no role she could not play.

So natural in talent,

so powerful in conviction.

So good in fact was she, that we

are not entirely sure she's deceased.

• Like 1

sonsofgygax.JPG

Edit: It is now too late to object.:pMemorial_Redacted.pngBravo! And thank you Indira, Monte Carlo, and of course Amentep. 

Unless someone objects in the next few seconds, that will be the entry. Of course, even if someone objects that will still be the entry. But feel free to do so if that floats your boat.

Edited by Pandamaniac

Edit: It is now too late to object. :pMemorial_Redacted.pngBravo! And thank you Indira, Monte Carlo, and of course Amentep. 

Unless someone objects in the next few seconds, that will be the entry. Of course, even if someone objects that will still be the entry. But feel free to do so if that floats your boat.

I object to missing the chance to object so that I could decline the opportunity to object.

Now it just looks like I didn't object because the object of any potential objection became the subject of the entry. :p

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: