Fart training

I only had a problem with the Sneaky Squeaker, the controller prompts weren't even close to what you had to do, and having Randy repeat the instructions every time you failed got REALLY annoying.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Yeah, if there's a way around it, I haven't found it. 

If it helps, you'll be really good at them by the time you finish your 4th play-through :)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

The simplest thing to do is not press left and right like its shown but move the tiny little arrow thats attached to the outside of the oval.

It travels along the outer edge of the oval, using one key ie A to move it anti clockwise around the oval until you get the wavy lines inside the oval while holding the left mouse key.

Then the game will tell you to press the right mouse once you held the arrow position long enough then its done.

Same goes for all of the farts.

Except for the squeak training. U need to add the mouse movement to to click a location on screen after you have completed the oval bit to realise the fart over a distance.

But what gets me is none of the key trainin is actually used in the game after combat except just following the options. I never used the farts in combat. Just used them to get past locations etc.

I liked the abilities better and stuff.

Only farting combat is hitting F key to increase my attacks with arrows etc instead of hitting left mouse to get power attack. Provided i have enough mana.

• Like 1

My problem is there is no oval or arrow, I'm stuck at the very first part of the bathroom sequence, nothing I do results in anything but fail. well over 100 tries at this now....

me too and hold r stick down then up always fail. use l stick as usual fart would get a fast wrong from Randy. Hope some one who use controller could help.