Highest level weapons and clothes set

All the best gear is level 14.  While the Lobster Set has the highest armor value I find there are plenty of reasons to use other sets as they give lots of unique buffs.  I liked the Knight set and Valkyrie set quite a bit armor wise.  The "Vibroblade" and the Sweet Katana from Ned's store are probably the two best melee weapons.  The Katana is ridiculously strong to be honest, I have done 6-7k power hits with it and combos of up to 10-12 on non "armored" enemies.

On my second playthrough I ran with the Valkyrie armor set and the Katana. I like how it's implied that female armor is still really strong, even though it's revealing. On my first playthrough, however, I didn't pick up the Valkyrie set and ran with the Knight set. On my third playthrough, I finished the last fight in pajamas.

• Like 1

When you have around 10k hit points and every hit you take is in the thousands who the **** cares if a hit is +/- 100 points, they become unnoticeable to armor rating is worthless. If an upgrade or something gives me a percentage bonus to the damage I deal that's a huge f****** deal because 10% more to damage can easily turn into thousands when you start accounting for all the multipliers from buffs and weaknesses and so on.

Edited by Darth Trethon

1zq6793.jpg

• 2 weeks later...