Hello guys.

I want to know if jimbo's katana is the best melee weapon in the game or something better could be found later in the game.

It's the best, especially with the ninja sticker that gives x1 attack.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

As far as I remember, it's in a chest in the fourth or fifth graders room at the end of the school mission where you chose between Kayle and Cartman.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Hello guys.

I want to know if jimbo's katana is the best melee weapon in the game or something better could be found later in the game.

I actually prefer it with the thing that gives you 35% damage on perfect strikes.  Yeah combo wise you will do better, but if you are fighting a high armor enemy or one you have to power attack to do full damage to the 35% bonus is stronger.

• Like 1

Hello guys.

I actually prefer it with the thing that gives you 35% damage on perfect strikes.  Yeah combo wise you will do better, but if you are fighting a high armor enemy or one you have to power attack to do full damage to the 35% bonus is stronger.

Me too! Just finished my first game as a thief with this weapon+mod. Gotta be honest though, I just backstabbed everything.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I think it's all dependent on if you like multiple small hits or single large hits. Personally, I use the Vibroblade, as it inflicts about 1600 damage x4 at max, and 500 of that damage ignores armor if the opponent isn't immune to Gross damage. Even has one slot for the Bayonet that you can buy just before Betrayal From Within. 5 stacks of instant bleed is nothing to laugh at. But in terms of raw damage, I'm not too sure. I've only used the katana for about 15 minutes while I was grinding for cash in order to get the Full Arsenal achievement.

So the question you should ask yourself in the end is this: Do I want raw, large power, or should I go for smaller hits with status effects?