Big problem on PS3 After Fight with Craig

barnabyjones

Question

this issue is on ps3

Immediately after defeating Craig in Clydes Tower a loading screen starts, after about 20 secs it seems the game has loaded but with the loading screen stuck. I can see the HUD, move my aiming reticle and i hear the characters talking to me and the battle in the background....but its all on a black loading screen.

I've tried deleting and reinstalling and tried restarting from other save points to no avail. This is a true bummer, for i am thoroughly enjoying the crap out of this game.

Hopefully a patch can fix this, because i cant even leave this area.

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

I'm having this problem as well, it's a huge bug...I signed up here just to report it. 

I found from a video that in order to get out of the glitched loading screen, you have to press select, go to Party, and switch to someone else. Judging by this, I think the issue only occurs if you defeat Craig while using Kyle. Can't be sure, though...

• Like 1

Im having the exact same problem on ps3, i beat craig, loading screen comes up, i can seemingly continue play the game but i have a black loading screen over everything.

I also had a problem early on in the game, i gave kenny the daffodil but he never became my friend, and he still isn't? This game has been riddled with bugs so far, but i've really enjoyed it up until now.

& i also just sign up to post this :p