Can't Save my games! PC

wargumm1i

Question

Hello their I'm new to Obsidian forums and I just purchased South Park: Stick of Truth. I'm not having any problem except I can't seem to be able to save my games. For example sometimes I can't even click on the "save game" or "load game" button they appear not clickable when I press the escape button. But when manage to click it which Iv notes I can when I click Main Menu and get a caution window about losing my save until last checkpoint and yes or no question then I press no and can access the save and load. But when try to save my game I get a caution window about overwriting my saves etc and option "Yes" or "No". I click yes but then another caution window pops up and says "File was not found".... Is this common?

4 answers to this question

No, all your saved games should be saved to Documents\My Games\South Park - The Stick of Truth\save

What operating system are you running? Have you tried running the Stick of Truth as administrator?

No, all your saved games should be saved to Documents\My Games\South Park - The Stick of Truth\save

What operating system are you running? Have you tried running the Stick of Truth as administrator?

Embarrassing as it sounds Im using XP and yes I plan on improving soon just to lazy. And I should be the administartor there is no other then me on the computer. I will check and see hope that is the case.