Problems shooting arrows

GustavoBR

Question

I'm having a problem to shoot arrows, outside combat. I press the "F" key, the aim turns red, but when i click the mouse button, it simply doesnt shoot, like if the mouse button wasnt working. Anyone facing this problem too? Any suggestion to fix this bug?

Thanx

6 answers to this question

For what it's worth, I am having a very similar issue here, I am also unable to fire the bow outside of combat. This isn't on a laptop though, and I'm using an "external mouse" (desktop computers don't typically have built-in mouse :)

For what it's worth, I am having a very similar issue here, I am also unable to fire the bow outside of combat. This isn't on a laptop though, and I'm using an "external mouse" (desktop computers don't typically have built-in mouse :)

The Answer is Actually Simple. Found it Out today. When you Press and hold F to Aim, Press space. When your Health And pp HUD disappears u did it right. U are now free to aim and shoot.

Yes, for Stick of Truth, there is no section on Console Commands. The answer to the problem is in the Help Menu regarding "Tool Commands." If you want your ability to fire arrows again outside of combat and you are stuck on what Obsidian calls a tool and that being the "buddy command," you need to cycle using the "Q" command to change the "tool" from the "buddy" back to the "bow" reticule. The problem has occurred because of the Tutorial taking you directly to the "Buddy" command and never telling you how you got there or how to get out and back to the normal mode -- bow reticule.