Favorite joke? (spoilers!)

Doesn't seem to be a lot of discussion going on so I thought I'd kick off something. :)

If you've played through the game, what was your favorite joke? I know there's a lot of them so it might be hard to pick one...

Personally my favorite joke was always "Enchirito Mark"... the "blep!" noise he makes when he gets shot in the head always made me bust out laughing for whatever reason. Later on when I found out you could actually go up and loot his corpse after the cutscene, while his wife continues to say "Mark?", I fell out of my chair laughing...

• Like 1

Runners up:

Enchirito Mark

Christmas Critters

Abortion mini-game

Canada being a foreign land full of strange graphics

Winners:

Taco Bell Green Sauce discussion

Morgan Freeman exposition

The Pirate faction locked content (at least this is how I interpreted it)

Kenny's betrayal and the exposition by Morgan Freeman

Abortion clinic doctor getting shot for being German

The graphics in Canada

Taco Bell Green sauce

The fight against Gnome Warlock

and many many more :)

Hate the living, love the dead.

Taco Bell Green Sauce discussion

Almost forgot about that one... I watched it a bunch of times while working on Chef. That was a good scene, haha. 

Some other scenes I loved from Clyde's fort was Randy saying "Oh, it's my favorite kid!" and kneeling in front of the New Kid instead of Stan... and the only cutscene in the game you can't skip, which also happens to be the longest. "Can we skip this? Can we like, press the skip button or something?" "Oh, you don't want to skip this."

• Like 1

"NAZI ZOMBIE PRINCESS KENNY!" - I dont know why...it just makes me smile when cartmen shouts it
The Ultima style graphics of canada. - Im such an oldschool gamer. I saw the flag waving and couldnt stop smiling all the way through

I think my fav line though was the prince
"Shhh,...you.....Shhh"

There are two that get me every time:

1) Dr. Poonlover's use of the word, "****-trash".

2) The finale of Underwear Gnome boss fight.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

in no particular order

1. chorito mark

2. 'hmmm now what would someone throw in the trash at an abortion clinic?'

3. Terrence and Phillip in the Matrix

4. 8 bit Canada

5. ahhh Jeasus Christ!

6. its the olden times Clyde, thats how they fought, by taking turns

7. Morgan Freeman

8. The impossible simon says when Randy gets anal probed really aggressively...too aggressive.....*shudder*

9. Stan's Closet

10. Battle on your parents bed while they do it doggy style over you

11. Sparkle...Sunshine!

Just, everything about Butters. Especially after you friend his dad on Facebook.

Also: "Oh, and let's see. Who do we know that can turn really small, and can perform abortions?"

I watched that for a few minutes.

Edited by babaganoosh13

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I'd say the funniest moment is performing an abortion on Randy with Hasslehoff's smile, while Christmas time comes once a year is playing...

I have a screen shot of this (except it's the snook) if you're in need of a new wallpaper :)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Favorite: "AAAH! NAZI ZOMBIE PRINCESS KINNY!" and Nazi Zombie Chef. These moments made me choke with laughter.

Funny but not favorite: "Work all night, work all day, search for underpants, hey- OH **** HE'S AWAKE! AW ****! Well, I guess we gotta kill him!" and "THAT WAS YOUR ONE GOD-DAMNED JOB, CLYDE! TO GUARD THE STICK OF ****ING TRUTH!"

A lot of things made me laugh hysterically.....hard to pick a favorite but being named Douchebag is definitely at the very top. And Butters trying to hurry you up to save Princess Kenny at the Giggling Donkey: "Yes, make sure to check every little cranny Douchebag, Princess Kenny is just being raped."....I'm just paraphrasing here and he has other lines about it but the whole thing is insanely funny especially because your name is Douchebag. At one point Kyle refers to Cartman as "Wizard Fatass" and Jimmy having the power to open pathways reserved for the handicapped and a lot more.

1zq6793.jpg

I don't know why, but it always makes me laugh when Timmy gets stuck on a word. In the tv-series and in the game. It's like a joke that never gets old for me.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Also: "Oh, and let's see. Who do we know that can turn really small, and can perform abortions?"

I watched that for a few minutes.

This cracked me up. I laughed for sometime as they stand around pondering.

Then I walked out the fire escape, just to see what would happen if you tried to leave, got a nuclear explosion and a credits roll. :thumbsup:

I also liked a lot of the girls dialogues against various other girls.

"I can teach you how to eat souls" (or something like that from the littlest goth kid).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man