Alien Spaceship Battle: I'm out of Healing Potions!

I'v made it to the point in the game where im attempting to free randy to get us off the space ship and im at the last stage and im about to battle the three aliens that are weak to electricity but all i have left is mana/revive potion and no HP so its almost impossible to get over it. Anyone else in a similar situation and know what to do or how to get health potions. I've searched the entire area and looted everything possible but i cant seem to find anything. Help? 

Ps. I have also modified by gear to the best of my ability to help myself but theres nothing more to do. I've even adjusted the difficulty options from 'normal' to 'casual' 

post-96629-0-41926500-1394293807_thumb.jpg

don't bother with electricity, it's garbage, the bonus damage just isn't worth it

What you want to do is inflict Burn and Bleed

If you have the Darts from Skeeter's Bar quest or Mongorian Bow from Mr. Kim's quest you can pretty much demolish the aliens by equipping the Darts with the Lit Match Strap-On or the Mongorian Bow with the Toothpick Strap-On to give them both Burn and Bleed.

also, the second you get a turn, drink a Speed Potion, it's insanely helpful

For your melee weapon, equip your hardest hitting weapon, then give it the Dead Bird strap-on or whatever you have that does Gross Out damage

the important thing is to apply Burn, Bleed and Gross Out to the big boss as fast as possible.

For armor, equip anything that gives high armor or heals you, I usually equip the Druid Gloves for the Defense Up or the Wood Elf Gloves for the armor and bow bonuses. If you have a 2hander, one of the KKK armor pices heals you every turn, also there are patches that:

Heal Every Turn

Heal on Attack

Heal On Kill

if you have any of these, equip them. if not, try to stack as much armor as possible. If you have any open perks and have not gotten the 20% additional health, grab it

Depending on your class you can also make things much easier on yourself

Mage: Fully upgraded Dragon's Fire will melt armor, Sleep Dust will stun one of them assuming they aren't immune to stun

Thief: If aliens can be Stunned (can't remember) then Mug is good, also mug heals you if fully upgraded.

Fighter: I believe your base skill heals you when fully upgraded

Jew: your skills are pretty useless early on TBH

don't bother with electricity, it's garbage, the bonus damage just isn't worth it

What you want to do is inflict Burn and Bleed

If you have the Darts from Skeeter's Bar quest or Mongorian Bow from Mr. Kim's quest you can pretty much demolish the aliens by equipping the Darts with the Lit Match Strap-On or the Mongorian Bow with the Toothpick Strap-On to give them both Burn and Bleed.

also, the second you get a turn, drink a Speed Potion, it's insanely helpful

For your melee weapon, equip your hardest hitting weapon, then give it the Dead Bird strap-on or whatever you have that does Gross Out damage

the important thing is to apply Burn, Bleed and Gross Out to the big boss as fast as possible.

For armor, equip anything that gives high armor or heals you, I usually equip the Druid Gloves for the Defense Up or the Wood Elf Gloves for the armor and bow bonuses. If you have a 2hander, one of the KKK armor pices heals you every turn, also there are patches that:

Heal Every Turn

Heal on Attack

Heal On Kill

if you have any of these, equip them. if not, try to stack as much armor as possible. If you have any open perks and have not gotten the 20% additional health, grab it

Depending on your class you can also make things much easier on yourself

Mage: Fully upgraded Dragon's Fire will melt armor, Sleep Dust will stun one of them assuming they aren't immune to stun

Thief: If aliens can be Stunned (can't remember) then Mug is good, also mug heals you if fully upgraded.

Fighter: I believe your base skill heals you when fully upgraded

Jew: your skills are pretty useless early on TBH

The thief's Mug and the fighter's Assault and Battery heals you at rank 4.

you can use the environment to take care of 2 of those. Last guy isn't that tough by himself.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Continued: looking at your screenshot - use the tools they gave you. The alien stuff is going to make that fight a lot easier. As it stands, it looks like you're unintentionally gimping yourself.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Do you have any patches which grant vampirism, regeneration, and bonus healing? These can help a bit if you don't have any potions. Also, don't forget about the hidden chests and the looting of aliens. If you look around a bit, you could also find some speed potions and extra supplies. Once you're at the edge of the room, hit the first two aliens with an arrow (Don't bother with the crappy gun unless you don't have any other good ranged weapon) and strike them. Drink a speed potion if you have it, or be good at blocking. Focus on killing the boss first, as he's going to cause a lot of damage. Do anything you can to cause a stun or status effect to speed this process up. If you set him on fire, then you can use the Cup a Spell to cause massive damage to him. It's likely that you found a fire patch somewhere, so equip that to your ranged weapon and go beat them already. I believe that you also get some alien armor there that gives you 3 shields to use, so that's definately helpful.