shoe won't load at the last mission

Proto042

Question

I already had beat the game and was doing a 100 percent playthrough. All was going fine until I got to Clyde's tower and shoe wasn't there. It was there in my last playthrough and I was able to grab all the chinpokomon. Yet this time it wasn't there and nothing I did should have caused it to dissappear. I have no idea what caused it to happen but it needs to be looked into as I need to be able to grab it to finish the game and if this isn't fixed it breaks two acheivements.

10 answers to this question

[FIXED THE GLITCH - MUST READ]

OKAY you guys are gonna love the game again after I tell you this. I FIGURED IT OUT!

I solved the issue of the missing Chinpokomon.

The solution is to SELL ALL JUNK, leaving NOTHING in the junk tab before learning Nagasaki and the glitch will not occur. I just did some testing on this and it fixes the glitch. :D

If you're going for the achievement of not not selling any of your junk, beat the game first and then reload the game before going in to Clyde's fortress!

Sell your crap to get Shoe / Mouse-Tik / Beibersaurus to appear again!

The reason why this is so uncommon is because people probably sold junk their first play through and aren't really experiencing this glitch, so we're the early adopters of this crap.

I hope this helps you reconnect with the game again Shelledfate! It certainly did for me!

Peace boys. Mystery solved.

Wow, so relieved right now, I'm gonna do a 100% play through on my 360 now... I did the testing on the PC and it's definitely happening across all platforms.

same problem with one/two random chinpokomon and Shoe. 

3 row 100% with different character (new game) 3 time 100%, 3 time missing one or two chinpokomon (always shoe, sometimes the one's in the crab people) please fix it 

Same here, it won't appear on the last mission having 129.

Weird thing is I reloaded previous savegames and the previous ones started glitching too. Sometimes the crab people's one won't appear, others the girl's one won't, but in no case did the three of them appear. One always glitched, depending on the order I tried to get them (been trying multiple variants, staring right before finishing Canada).

Edit: For reference, it was in my 2nd playthrough (started a new one because I missed one weapon and one Chinpokomon in my first, in the levels you can't return to), but it wasn't a totally new game, I loaded a save made right after I finished the character creation bit.

Edited by Eduardo