Sorry if this is in the wrong place;

I recently got 119 friends and 29 chinpokomon. I can't get 120 and 30 because of that obviously. But I also have only 99 of 103 equipment.

I'm missing #8 all three parts (is it a reward for 100% completion?)

I am also missing #84 if anyone can help me out for my 3rd play through.

I'll see if I can help you out. Can you post up screenshots of the "missing" items on your list for each category? The silhouette will help me narrow down which items you're missing for each category. 

If it is the Chinpokomon in the school, there is the Donkeytron, Poodlesaurus Rex, and Pterdaken.

Donkeytron is located in the school kitchen, Poodlesaurus Rex in the Detention Hallway and Pterdaken in the Attack on the School locker. 

Kyle's house has Chinpokomon Stegmata in his garage. 

As far as equipment goes for Kyle's house that are not found in the store, it's possible it is inside the gnome bag in the "King's Forest" or the chest inside the tent near the shop in Kyle's backyard. 

• Like 1

If it is the Chinpokomon in the school, there is the Donkeytron, Poodlesaurus Rex, and Pterdaken.

Donkeytron is located in the school kitchen, Poodlesaurus Rex in the Detention Hallway and Pterdaken in the Attack on the School locker. 

Kyle's house has Chinpokomon Stegmata in his garage. 

As far as equipment goes for Kyle's house that are not found in the store, it's possible it is inside the gnome bag in the "King's Forest" or the chest inside the tent near the shop in Kyle's backyard. 

I have all 30 of the Chinpokomon already, and I bought everything from the shop at Kyle's house, so it must only be actual equipment.  

Thanks for the suggestion of the King's Forest, I found the Shocking Staff and a badge in there.  

I already found the treasures:

-in the tent by the shop

-in the tube at the left side

-in the tent up the ladder

and I even made sure to pick up all the consumable items just in case.  

So there are still 6 more according to the map. Pretty sure the garage & house is clear, unless Ike has a room hidden somewhere? Or is there any way to get things from Kyle's closet? 

As for the school - the front door is locked, but I've been through the Faculty Only door at the back again, as well as an in-depth check outside, and didn't find anything else.  Ideas there? 

Ike does not have a room and no you can't pick up anything from Kyle's closet. 

Can you snag a picture of the missing items as well as a photo of your map with what treasures are missing? 

I can narrow down which ones are actually missing and can help you find where they are located. 

Thx

I will tell you this much; I have 103/103 equipment and can assure you that the map must be bugged (still shows 4 equipment at the school and more elsewhere). I am positive I have every item and friend in game in my latest play through. Sometimes when you buy things, only some of it gets removed off the map (so it doesn't reduce the number remaining on the map) for whatever reason. I hope that helps to some extent.

Most destructible items will respawn, these would be a good thing to obtain cash from if not from selling objects to stores. Plus, who doesn't enjoy smashing mailboxes and tiny plants? 

Thanks for the screenshots, irajacobs - based on the silhouette screenshots you put up here's what I was able to deduct.

For your weapon, it looks like you're missing the Dire Scepter, level 11. This is looted off the dead corpse of the Bishop in Canada. 

You are also missing the Holy Mossad Knife, level 11. Can be found in the Banff General Store in Canada.

Outfit, you are missing Bishop Vestments set, level 12. All items can be found in the Banff General Store in Canada.

Hope this helps, let me know what you find!

Knowing that the map's simply screwed up has emptied my care cup a whole lot, and I'm sure as heck not going to grind wild dogs / parking meters for enough money to buy all the stuff in Canada.... Perhaps on another playthrough with a different class.  

Thanks anyway, dvoulcaris & Bree!

There's a bank in Ottawa (I think Ottawa is first city you visit) where you can exchange American $ for Canadian $ (and vice versa). Also, anything you sell there will net you Canadian $.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."