Whoever wrote that last segment (from The Reveal to the very end) is a man or woman of fine taste and intelligence +2. 

I mean, I picked up on the usual Trey and Matt humor with Morgan Freeman and Princess K®enny. But the green sauce. The everything. It just upped the humor as well as the story up tenfold. 

Also, I'm not sure if it was, but if the Pirate Faction was a jab at Branching Story... I love me some of that commentary.

Just the constant meta-commentary throughout was fantastic.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

After the disappointment of not seeing Russel Crowe in the game, in some form, I was genuinely surprised to see Morgan Freeman showing up at the end -- Essentially explaining everything. Brilliant.

Edited by TheChris92

After the disappointment of not seeing Russel Crowe in the game, in some form, I was genuinely surprised to see Morgan Freeman showing up at the end -- Essentially explaining everything. Brilliant.

Russel Crowe didn't really show up in that many episodes. I'm surprised that Towelie didn't make it in(except loading screens, those don't count). No idea if they are planning to make any DLC or not but if they do I think Towelie is an absolute must.

1zq6793.jpg

• 3 weeks later...