Abortion Clinic Bug Report

Ninja-Logic

Question

I've run into a glitch during the abortion clinic mini game that has halted my playthrough indefinitely. What happens is during the vacuum stage, the final button prompt is missing completely, causing an automatic failure every time. (hold L-stick > R-stick, hold R-stick > L-stick, hold L-stick > ***the R-stick button prompt should be right here***)

I've watched gameplay videos of the same sequence and have tried to time the R-stick input without the button prompt and have found that without the button prompt, the command doesn't even exist. Please find the cause of this bug and fix it ASAP, a man can only watch another get his ball ripped off by a vacuum so many times. Makes me wish I had imported the censored British version, which I will be referring to as 'The Definitive Edition' from here on out.

Thank you for reading,

Tim (Commander Douchebag)

5 answers to this question

Ah, I completely forgot to mention that this glitch is occurring on a PS3 version for me. Does anyone know if Obsidian reads these forums? I couldn't find a way to contact them directly so I sent them a bug report through Ubisoft support, not sure if it will actually make it to them though.

I have the same problem on pc. I click left to start it and nothing happens except me ending up dead. I tried right clicking and left clicking but kept dying.  I am on my second playthrough and just got the issue now. I am not sure why this issue is coming up, but I hope it will get patched soon.

Getting through the fart tutorials was bad enough seeing how poorly explained it is, I had to trawl several forums to find out how to complete them successfully. And now the abortion clinic part 3. There are no prompts at all which makes it impossible to do, you are told to left click and then nothing after that. The right click doesn't allow you to release from the left side of the screen and Randy is castrated.

I paid good money for this game and would like to be able to play it, a patch would be a good idea. Very disappointed this has been released with game breaking bugs in it.