Not sure if dumb question =P

Coldcathode

Question

Is there ANY way to easily vendor stacks of junk items on the pc version?  rather than having to click the stack then click sell stack so I dont have to spam my mouse a million times on 1 item?  Please tell me yes and I am just missing it lol cause console gets a button to spam for sell stack.  If this is not the case, please implement this! =)

4 answers to this question

A STACK of items, no.

There's the "Sell Stack" button, but you still have to reselect the item.

You can double click the item to sell it.

I'm hoping in a future patch they'll make it so it will automatically move onto the next item.

A STACK of items, no.

There's the "Sell Stack" button, but you still have to reselect the item.

You can double click the item to sell it.

I'm hoping in a future patch they'll make it so it will automatically move onto the next item.

I am hoping this too! =P.  I played on ps3 at first from a friends copy, and it was easier to sell stacks lol, i am jelly!

Is there ANY way to easily vendor stacks of junk items on the pc version?  rather than having to click the stack then click sell stack so I dont have to spam my mouse a million times on 1 item?  Please tell me yes and I am just missing it lol cause console gets a button to spam for sell stack.  If this is not the case, please implement this! =)

I'm playing with an xbox 360 controller and all i do is spam the Y button on the controller to sell a stack, i guess the mouse keyboards route is a pain in the arse lol :)

I'm playing with an xbox 360 controller and all i do is spam the Y button on the controller to sell a stack, i guess the mouse keyboards route is a pain in the arse lol :)

not a biggie, something will be done im sure in the future, if i really wanted I could just hook my controller to my pc and do it that way lol, but PC MASTER RACE! /love