Yea so I finished the game last night and I was happy about that but something didn't feel right so I  looked back at some of the trailers and screenshots before the game was released and I noticed that some things were missing. I noticed that I didn't fight the gingers a second time nor did I even fight the vampire kids, hippies, the crab people or giant craig. I thought it was because I was only able to fight them in the post-game but after playing around for a couple more hours and searching the whole map I still can't find them so I was wondering if I have to talk to someone to trigger those events or their just DLC's that we're going to get later or they were just there to promote the game?

Yea so I finished the game last night and I was happy about that but something didn't feel right so I  looked back at some of the trailers and screenshots before the game was released and I noticed that some things were missing. I noticed that I didn't fight the gingers a second time nor did I even fight the vampire kids, hippies, the crab people or giant craig. I thought it was because I was only able to fight them in the post-game but after playing around for a couple more hours and searching the whole map I still can't find them so I was wondering if I have to talk to someone to trigger those events or their just DLC's that we're going to get later or they were just there to promote the game?

My guess is cut content. During video game development this sometimes happens, because design or other things change. Those pics were some of the very first we saw.

Edited by C2B

Yeah, I can tell you that none of that is in the game currently except

Not really a spoiler, but..

There is one crab person, but it's just for a friend request.

Possibly for future DLCs.

The most apparent cut content is the Crab People, since there is one still in the game. 

Will we see these in DLC? Who knows. Cut Content does not always equal DLC. Or, actually, due to DLC, it can be put back in, but not always.

DLC is actually a fantastic way for devs to get cut content back into their games.

Edited by Bryy

Maybe they fell behind in completing the game and cut several sub missions.

It's a good possibility, when THQ sold out there was a lot of lost time.

Just a lot of variables to take into account, it seems like the game is solid now though.

Ubisoft is a good publisher and so far reviews have been good.

Don't know about sales, but it appears to be doing well.

Peeps seem to think its a bit short for a rpg. But with dlc's it should grow. And hope it does.

It is their first south park attempt so fingers crossed they develope this side and not have it as a one off.

I did hear word that the tv series is coming to a close at some point, cant remember where who or when but something i hope does not happen.

But i have noticed in current seasons the number of episodes have reduced to 10.

If they are smart they need to push out more of the game content but only to the quality they have started at. I give 4-5 months for a dlc in my view.

But i could be wrong on all accounts.