Terrance and Phillip NOT THERE PLEASE HELP!

Hey guys, so I got to the point when I need to fart on Terrance and Phillip, but when I go to their house they are not there! I tried revlidating local files, reinstalling everything! Maye I skipped something, please help me I'm desperate!

Here's a screenshot:

post-96401-0-70965800-1394152495_thumb.jpg

HELP!!

Do you have the quest to see the monks?

Press J and see what your objective is.

If none of them say anything about the monks, go do what they say or type in here what the objective is and I will try to help you.

Im also Stuck in Canada, can somebody please help cause I'm about lose it!!! So I pretty much have all the objectives complete at this point, I get the ok to bring the clinic papers to Winnipeg and all the earl says is "with dire bear pelts I can make a blah blah blah" he never says I'm the one who needs to slay the bears and I never get on updated mission objective... Anyways, I leave and see the dire bears in the northeast corner, but there's a gaurd who won't let me through!!! He says, "sorry buddy, but there's direbears up there" and I can't pass him.... Somebody from obsidian please help, I'm starting to think I'm the only one who is gettin this problem... Thanks, and please help, cause I'm about to stop and give up on this game....

Yeah, the guard is supposed to move away from that location once you get the quest to kill the dire bears. If he didn't then you probably need to reload from an earlier save.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."