Is anyone else having trouble giving the papers to the earl of Winnipeg? When I go to see him, I am not able to give him the papers, and there is a guard who won't let me pass to fight the dire bears, after speakin with the earl, I am supposed to get an update on my objectives that says to kill the bears, but I am not able to give him the papers or make it past the guard to fight the bears... Becoming incredibly frustrated by this... Ready to give up

The tutorial on how to use Nagasaki is incorrect, at least for the PC version using an xbox360 controller.  Here's how it has to be done:
Right Stick down
Right Stick Up
move left stick around until it shakes the strongest
hold left stick there
???
Profit!

The tutorial on how to use Nagasaki is incorrect, at least for the PC version using an xbox360 controller.  Here's how it has to be done:

Right Stick down

Right Stick Up

hold left stick there

???

Profit!

Actually that's incorrect as well..

1. Hold Right stick down.

2. Find the frequency with the left stick until the object shakes violently.

3. Hold both sticks until object explodes.

profit.

I'm assuming that you cannot learn the Nagasaki Fart before killing the Dire Bears?

I've got a game breaking bug, which won't start the cutscene from the Earl of Winnipeg. So until there's a patch released to fix this issue, I'm just going round trying to do everything else (side quests, collectibles and trophy hunting!).

Right Stick down

Right Stick Up

hold left stick there

???

Profit!

Actually that's incorrect as well..

1. Hold Right stick down.

2. Find the frequency with the left stick until the object shakes violently.

3. Hold both sticks until object explodes.

profit.

If you're playing on a PS3 it's:

1.push down R

2.hold up R

3. while holding up R, find frequency with L

4. When frequency is found the screen will shake violently. Hold both L and R until object explodes.