The only thing that's been said is it will still be sometime in March.

No exact date has been planned, keeping checking back on Steam and such.

March, did they say what year?

Seriously, Obsidian is the dev, they have nothing to do with distribution, that's the publisher. In this case, sadly Ubiwaitinsoft.

Typos? Aliens. Errors? Aliens!

The only thing that's been said is it will still be sometime in March.

No exact date has been planned, keeping checking back on Steam and such.

March, did they say what year?

Seriously, Obsidian is the dev, they have nothing to do with distribution, that's the publisher. In this case, sadly Ubiwaitinsoft.

Yes, They said March 2014 now its only 2014 sad :( yes i know its not Obsidians Fault but maybe they know more then we know

Could be content legal issues. With stuff having to be cut from eu copy then maybes the country as asking for more things to be cut.

It has something to do with the symbols in the game, most likely the swastikas. It was ready to be released, but someone found some symbols that still needed to be removed. It should be a fairly quick fix, but it just means they have to rebuild the game and redistribute the new build. Which may take a couple weeks. March of 2014 is all they have have said.

The problem was with German/Austrian retail copies, some were found to still contain swastikas while some other countries like Denmark accidentally received censored copies. Now they are trying to figure out WTF they were doing and in all likelihood the release date will have to wait for new discs to be manufactured, repackaged and shipped.

I blame aliens.

Edited by snow0815

Typos? Aliens. Errors? Aliens!

When it Release in Germany ? Ubisoft dont answer Questions i hope Obsidian knows more and answers there fans

As a grammar-nazi I just wanted to say: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!